Wednesday, January 16, 2013

He's got the WHOLE WORLD in His hands.

I've been super humbled lately.

Realizing just how small we are,

All of us.

How hard the world can rock us

and still

How LOVED we are by OUR GOD!


He literally created the HEAVENS and the EARTH, The WHOLE UNIVERSE, the entirety of existence. EVERYTHING!  I feel stupid on the days when I forget this.  When it takes a little 8 year old voice saying, "I know how all the planets got there.... GOD, duh!" to remind me.

I know my God.  I love my God. I desperately yearn for my God.

But still there are days when I'm so taken aback by how much I think my little world is crumbling to pieces.

Like He would want bad for my life, or pain in my heart.  Like He doesn't love me like I know He does.


the truth is....


HE is in control.  HE is our loving Father.  HE loves me, you, us!  HE only wants good for my life.

Good doesn't mean easy.  GOOD doesn't mean painless.  Good doesn't mean beautiful.

Good is good, and God. is. good.

So on days when my heart is hurting, and I'm wondering why my all so important world is horrifically crumbling and all the most important things in the world are just being viciously yanked out from under me I HAVE to step back, take a deep breath, and remember..........

He's got the WHOLE world in HIS hands.  

His loving, beautiful, perfect hands.


"For I know the plans I have for your, declares the LORD, plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future." 
- Jeremiah 29:11




No comments:

Post a Comment