Endorphins:
are endogenous opioid peptides that function as neurotransmitters. They are produced by the pituitary gland and the hypothalamus in vertebrates during exercise, excitement, pain, consumption of spicy food, and love, and they resemble the opiates in their abilities to produce analgesia and a feeling of well-being.
THANK YOU JESUS for these little neurotransmitters!!!!!
I've been "working out" & taking ZUMBA classes at the Rec while it's still free! Man does Zumba 1. Boost my endorphins. 2. Make me sleep like a baby & 3. Trick me into thinking I'm a really sexy dancer!
Either way, endorphins or not the past few weeks/months have been really great and really peaceful! I feel like I am better able to experience joy in life. Even with craziness & obstacles I can still find joy & peace! Now that's crazy because 6 months ago those 2 things were like fairy tales words to me. God's grace and faithfulness is so good! He IS the HEALER! Let's keep this goin' big Man! :)
No comments:
Post a Comment